What better way to start the party than a keg of Pina Colada?
Ingredients (for 5L keg Batch):
- 2x pineapples
- 1L of Malibu or Coconut Rum of choice
- 750ml of Coconut Cream
- 6 Table Spoons of of palm sugar
- 2750ml of pineapple juice.
- Ensure keg and tap kit of choice is cleaned and sanitised before use.
- Place the empty keg in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Cut the tops off the pineapples, then using a spoon and knife scoop the inside of pineapple out and place in the blender (the rest of the pineapple can be used as a serving cup. Place this in the freezer.
- Add the coconut cream and palm sugar to blender with 200ml of pineapple juice and blend until smooth.
- Pour the contents of the blender jug into cool keg.
- Pour all the Malibu (1L) and remainder of the pineapple juice into the keg.
- If any space remain top with a bit of water or ice.
- Place spear hear head on and shake well.
- Place keg in the fridge for a few hours to cool.
- Once cooled to serving temperature, connect tap and gas.
- Set Gas to around 15 to 20 psi.
- Serve away, its time to get that party going.